Thursday 15 February 2007

We did it!!!


I am now Mrs Wickett!!!!
At 12 noon yesterday we tied the knot ;)






I can't begin to tell you in words how it felt and how I'm still feeling, elated would probably be one word but I couldn't sum it up with one word alone ;)
It was THE most AMAZING day ever (apart from the birth of my children of course ;) )








The weather forecast was HEAVY, PROLONGED rain and the sky was dark at 10am but then it was as if like magic the clouds cleared to reveal a gorgeous clear blue sky. The wind died down to little more than a breeze and we could feel the sunshine on our faces. Message to whoever controls the weather: thankyou from the bottom of my heart for a gorgeous, warm day :D





OK, the photos. I only have a few photos that were taken using my camera so I can upload them but I don't have access to the rest just yet, but as soon as I do I'll share them too ;)

Me, and my 3 GORGEOUS sons.
Chris, me, Jack (front) and Philip.



Left to right: Daniel, Rachel, Phil, Chris (front) me, Jack (front) Mum, Philip (front), Sarah and Dad.



Rachel, Me (I'm trying hard not to cry here LOL! ) Phil, and Sarah. Rachel and Sarah - my sisters were our witnesses.




Philip, Me and Chris. This photo of two of my 3 children, and I, was taken at home before we left. My boys look fantastic :D



At home, later afternoon. We came home for an hour for a little break after the meal :D
Note the confetti in my hair LOL!

Anyway, that's all for now, thanks for looking ;)

Take care and be good :D

Bye for now

Anna x (The new MRS WICKETT! )

8 comments:

Siamcat said...

Congratulations, Mrs Wickett - the photos are lovely - you look absolutely beautiful and your boys are so handsome. Lots of love and hugs to you all
xXx

Flapsi said...

Congratulations Mrs Wickett - and best wishes for all of you! Lovely pics.

Sarah said...

Congratulations Anna (Mrs Wickett) The photos are gorgeous, you look radiant, and I am so glad you had good fortune with the weather. Your boys looked so smart too, and you had every reason to be proud...
Enjoy married life !!

Person{Al} said...

Ahhhhhhhh, you look soo lovely, I'm glad everything worked out for you, and that the weather was kind!! Hope you enjoy your new life, motivated me to sort ours out now :)

Joanne said...

Congratulations Mrs Wickett you looked fantastic in your photos and your dress is really beautiful.

monika said...

Thanks for sharing. I love your photos. Well done to you and your new husband Mrs Wickett.

Terrie said...

Congratulations, you look gorgeous and so happy. May all your ups and downs in life be in your bed! HOpe the wedding charms come in handy.

Peechy said...

fabby piccies, you look fantastic.

congratulations hun.

lol@confetti... love it.