Thursday 1 March 2007

Sky versus VM

OK, so I went and turned on the tv this morning to catch something on Sky Sports News and what happened? Absolutely zilch! Yes, I'm a complete dufus and totally forgot that good old Sky were pulling the plug on the sky channels. Aaah well. BULLIES!

Oh, and Mr Murdoch this is for you >>>



Well...I have OTHER channels PLUS teletext PLUS the wonderful world of the internet!
Will I miss Sky One? Hmmm..I guess the answer is NO but I hardly ever watch that channel. Just means now I don't have the bloomin' choice do I!
Not happy with not being given the choice though..yeah I know there's approximately 3.3 million VM customers but choice would have been good. Now thanks to the bullies at BskyB's 'playground' we have to pay the same as we were for ALL the channels that we selected but get less. There's nothing on the horizon from VM to lower our bills with them but as much as I'm vexed it aint enough to get to me change to Sky. I wouldn't give in the bullies at school, or bullies in the workplace and I aint going to give in to them now. It'll be a cold day in hell before we change to Sky.

Ok now I'm going off to look for decent legal representation and count my piggy bank.

Back soon ;)

If I'm not here for a while I'll be residing at Her Majety's pleasure ;)

Stay safe - and don't let the bullies win!

No comments: