Thursday 9 August 2007

Summer's arrived at last!



Good evening, friends.

So, summer arrived at last! And wasn't it just gorgeous last Sunday? (5th)

I have some pics I'd like to share of our day out at the beach on Sunday. We went to Bantham. Well, there was no way that I was going to be sat indoors on what appeared to be the first day of summer 2007!

This first pic of me (left) was taken while I was just relaxing on the beach after everyone had eaten their lunch :)








The next pics are of Jack just doing his thing,



Daniel making sand castles...


and last but not least my darling husband, Phil xxx


So, that was Sunday. It was a fun day. Very hot - a bit too hot in fact and I have the sunburn to prove that fact! I never, ever have caught the sun so didn't think this time would be any different but I'm still suffering. My fault I guess :P


Now to today, and what a day it's been yet again. Clear blue skies and warm sunshine but this time there was a lovely little breeze.

I took Jack to Mount Edgecumbe (there's some information here, here and here) and we had a lovely day just the two of us. Again I have accompanying pics lol...so here goes:





That's the pics of the House and surrounding gardens. Now for the fun pics of Jack and I :)





Well, that's all for now. I hope you've enjoyed looking at my pics of our two days out :)

I will use those photos in future layouts so watch this space.

Actually, I have already scrapped that first photo and it can be seen below and in my gallery on UKScrappers.

That's all from me for now. 'Til the next time Auf Weidersen :)



Anna x

No comments: