Friday 14 December 2007

Almost last day of term...

Look what my little man made for me. Isn't it just so cute?!
My little man aka Jack gave it to me and said 'I made this for you mummy to tell you that I love you' Aww what a heatbreaker *sniff*









So it's Friday. The end of the week and almost the end of the school term. My little man finishes on Tuesday at 1pm so that means an early start for us Tuesday (he goes to afternoon nursery) but I guess we can deal with that.


I've almost finished making the presents for his teacher and two assistants and will upload pics as soon as they are done - if I remember *rolleyes*.


Jack's been away from nursery for almost five weeks as he's been so unwell with a virus and a bacterial infection and although he's now got a cold too he seems to be recovering well and has fitted straight back into nursery which is fantastic. What helps, I guess, is there's only 8 of them including him. Oh, and that reminds me that I need to try ask Jack to sign his friends' cards. So, on that note I will retire to my creative mess once again and bid you farewell until the next instalment and I WON'T make you wait another month lol.



Here's a little christmassy pic just for you...until the next time love and hugs,



Anna x

No comments: