Thursday 11 January 2007

I love hats

Random thoughts for today...I love hats!
Polar bears are left handed and coca-cola is actually green.
How are you today? In good health would be a bonus, happy would be fab! :)
What did you have to eat today? I'm trying to watch the food intake since I've given up smoking for obvious reasons but my main reason atm is my impending nuptials on St Valentines day. Now how peeved would i be if I suddenly piled on the pounds only to realise I'm too big for my dress? Wow, that would be terrible and makes me feel ill just thinking about it!
Breakfast - I had a bowl of Fitness with semi-skimmed milk
Lunch - Was this...It's a potato waffle (grilled) two spoons of spag bol with a slither of Stilton on top, accompanied by a cherry pie for desert..lol!
Here's Jack eating his lunch too :)





He's loving nursery, I know today was only day two but he's definately at the 'ready' stage and he's enjoying it :)
While i'm feeling a little random, here's a few more pics ...
He's my hero, my world, my life and I love him with all of my heart :)

So, what's everyone been up to today? Anything nice? Anything bad (lol)? Let us know :)
OK, that's me for today. Off to (hopefully) scrap those pics of me in my GORGEOUS hat :) (well, I love it anyway :) )

Take care and stay safe x

3 comments:

Claire said...

Aw nice big kiss for random mummy LOL

Hat is cool love hats too, they just dont like me LMAO

Cx

Morti said...

C'mon Skippie! Get blogging!

You're as mad as I am, and I want to know how the non-smoking is going, whether or not the spag bol is proving to be an issue, and if the hat kept it's shape in the wash!

And of course, how the nuptials are coming along......

Skippie said...

I'm on my way Diane lol

Loads have happened but I'm trying to catch up now :)