Wednesday 10 January 2007

Today has been a kind of random day




Look what I made for lunch, yummy LOL

Very fattening probably so I better watch out! Since giving up smoking (yes I'm still at it, and it's day erm.. I have lost count but I think it's about day 3 or something..lol) I've been really hungry. Or at least that 's what my stomach thinks.

I bought a new hat yesterday. It's a gorgeous green/blue colour and is really comfortable. Here's a pic of me in it. It's a bit of a close up I'm afraid. I took it myself just this lunch time. Apologies for the dreadful appearance of the kitchen walls. Since we moved in, on 25th september there's just been so much to do here, then Christmas came up in the middle of it all! Anyway, here's the pic... Oh, darn. You can hardly see the hat! Oh well, another pic of my ugly mug to scare you with then LOL :)
Last but not least, I'd like to share with you my latest project. I wanted to 'think outside the box' a little and had a layout in mind of the many pics I've got of my son, Jack. Here it is...Right, that's me done for now. Will try and pop back tomorrow. Did I mention that Jack's started nursery full-time now? Well, in case I haven't...he has LOL!He really loves it. Today he made vegetable stew and heard the story of the 'Enormous Turnip'. He told me his version in great detail and i thoroughly enjoyed it. He says he wants to go back tomorrow. Just as well eh :) Bye for now xx

Stay safe xx

No comments: