Thursday 8 February 2007

Emily Falconbridge 52 week challenge

I was soooo inspired that I decided to join and did all 5 to catch up, at once :D

Here's mine ;)
Week 1 ~

Week 2 ~

Week 3 ~

Week ~ 4

Week 5 ~

I REALLY loved making these, am thinking up ideas of how to store them although I really love Em's material pouch! :D

I was thinking of altering a tin, using Em's inspiration and trying out a pouch too or making a book to house them.

Thanks for looking, will be back later tonight to blog the days events :D



Stay safe x

5 comments:

Tammy said...

Love your cards! `Specially the week 5! Totally cool art :)

Roo said...

Cool, loving your cards. Love the collage one of you.

Jen said...

Very cool and artistic cards!

Di said...

I saw these on the UKS thread and thought they looked fab. It's great you've got a blog, I love to blog hop :-)

Sue Jones said...

These are wonderful ..lovely to see what everyone is doing :)