Wednesday 7 February 2007

Speshal dare

This is my first ever attempt at a speshal dare. You can find all of the information about this by clicking on the image below :)


Here it is:~
(It's on 6x6 format)
Phil, my darling. You rock my world!!!

I didn't intend on posting twice in one day LOL I just stumbled across the dare challenge and thought I'd give it a try. I enjoyed attempting something different :)

Back later to round off the day. 'Til then keep warm! I know some of you have/are expecting snow (in the UK) so my advice is keep warm and stay safe. I'm not jealous....*big lie* ok maybe just a tad LOL....

(back after dinner and childrens baths)

5 comments:

Karen said...

Thanks for playing, the LO looks great :)

GlitteryKatie said...

Oooh fab work!!! Hope your DH enjoys it too!!!

Fiona said...

Great LO Anna - will it be a wedding card for dh too?? Thanks for joining in :D

Debbie said...

aww so cool, thanks for joining us in the challenge :)

Skippie said...

Thanks for visiting and leaving comments :)