Tuesday 19 June 2007

Just another day

Good evening, friends x

By now those of you who live in the UK have probably experienced the torrential rain and thunder and lightening. We had it around 1pm and it only lasted for a little over an hour.
What worried me was my three year old son, Jack. He's always been a little frightened and was at nursery today when it arrived. When i went to pick him up his teacher told me he was talking about it and seemed a little weary but didn't make a fuss at all, brilliant! :D

Mojo gone on holiday without you?

As I posted yesterday, it's been a little hard to try and find the time to scrap. When this happens it always takes a while to kick-start the old mojo, as is happening now.
I've been having a little look around and have found a few more inspirational blogs, and would like to share them with you.
First is Terries Scrap it challenge. I love Terries work, it's just so beautiful. You can see her work in her gallery here on UKS. This months challenge on Terries blog is 'WHAT'S YOUR SECRET TO A HAPPY LIFE?'. I shall say no more. Why not check it out for yourselves? :)

The next is one I found while browsing again on UKScrappers. It's called Its a creative world. You really must check this one out too. On both of these blogs you have the chanceto get your hands on some lovely stash. So, what are you waiting for?
You've got to be in it to win it - after all.

OK, that's it for me for now. If I can pop back in a while I shall. Until then take care xx
Anna x

4 comments:

stampandscrap@mail.com said...

Hi Anna
Have added your blog to my blog list on my blog. If you get what I mean. LOL
Hope you are well

Terrie Farrell said...

Thanks for the recommendation Anna...hope youre entering! X

Anonymous said...

Take care not to overdo things when so ill. (((((((((((Hugs)))))))))))))

stampandscrap@mail.com said...

Hi anna
Its Tracey and ive just been tagged, so sorry Im agging you. You have to post 7 less well known things about you and tag 7 others. I believe this has been going for ages so good luck and sorry again