Tuesday 17 July 2007

Presents, Pirates and other stories

Here we are again. Another end to another fun filled, action packed day. Ok, so I made that bit up but it sounded good the first time round...

I was going to start each new entry with 'Dear Jane' remember I said last time? my dear friend Jane saw my comment and said she'd kick my ass if I did. I wonder what the poor animal did to warrant an assault so I've decided to change my post...

(OK, OK, so it's not funny but while I was preparing it made me laugh *chortle* )



Presents...aah yes those. They seem a distant memory now. I finished the last one this morning, and made four 'thank you' cards to accompany them. I was just so rushed off my feet this morning that I didn't take a photo of the cards but I did manage to take one of the final altered clipboard just so I could share it with you all. (Remember if you click on the images they will enlarge)
So, here it is:
and here are a few close-ups too:
and

and finally

Although they all took a while to make I really did enjoy doing them and I am already looking forward to the Christmas break when I'm going to do maze books for them all :D


Pirates...tomorrow is 'Pirate party' at my son's nursery and parents have been invited (hmm more like made to go LOL!) I have our costumes all ready and I'm looking forward to it. Watch out tomorrow for the photographic evidence (so long as I remember to buy batteries before hand!)


Other stories...well I heard something that made me smile today and wondered if you had too? Just try and remember. It could be anything. Even if it wasn't directed towards you. yes, you know what I mean. Have you ever been somewhere - let's say on a bus and someone else is having a conversation and someone else says something that makes you laugh? Then you realise you're actually eves-dropping? LOL!
My 'thing-that-made-me-smile' today was when my three-year old son Jack saw me wrapping up his teachers' presents and he said 'Mummy, my teachers are going to love you. Those presents are really nice' It made me smile and I also felt a little proud too. Go on, share with me your smile of the day? :)

OK, it's been another long one so I'm going to settle down now, ready for my trek up that ol' wooden hill....
Until tomorrow, goodnight and take care *hugs*
Anna x

P.S Q= Why are pirates called pirates?
A= Because they Aaaarrrrrr! LOL!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey anna

i read your blog all the time..i just dont comment..love all the clipboards you made..where did you get the alphas from????

Teresa xx