Wednesday 18 July 2007

Pirate party pictures and exciting news!

Ahoy land-lubbers!


Today I was a helper at my son's nursery party. It's was great and the weather was fantastic. I have a few pictures that I'd like to share with you :D Just one tip to those of you thinking of partaking in dressing up in the hot sunshine - have a good think first LOL! I was baking by the time we got home and I had a little nap too!
Captain Jack! No messing with this pirate and his hook. He looks mean LOL!!!!


Mummy pirate



Two pirates at sea!
By 3.30pm it was all too much for this pirate (aawww)

Well, as you can see we had a fab time. I have many mor ephotos but as they're showing other children I'm going to edit them all first then I'll show another time. I do intend on doing a few fab layouts and a mini-book or two of the day.

Exciting news now...
Don't get excited though as it's of NO benefit to anyone other than myself, my husband, Jack, and Daniel.
I'm sure I've previously mentioned somewhere down the road that I've NEVER ever had a holiday? Hmm well if you're saying 'no' then don't worry becuase I've just done so :P
Phil and I have worked out a few things and have decided that we CAN go on a holiday next year and OMGosh am I excited or what :o
We're going for FOURTEEN whole nights in April next year to a holiday park on the Isle of Sheppey. I'm so excited *yaaaay*. April is Daniels birthday so I think a trip to the London Dungeons will be planned too. If any of you have any suggestions (clean please, this is a family show lol!) where we can take a 14 year old and a 4 year old (they will be by then) then please email me or leave me your comment/suggestions here please :D Thanks in advance.

Well, that's all for me. I've been suffering in pain for a few days thanks to one very active three year old! Jack decided while I lay in bed that he wanted to re-enact something that he'd obviously seen on a wrestling show (I personally have no idea where he must have seen it though as we don't watch that c&^%p here!) He climbed up on my headboard (it's against the wall o he managed to climb on it) and launced himself onto me from it. OUCH!
Anyway, I'm just going to have to suffer. Everytime i go to my GP with an ache or a pain or whatever he just uses the same old phrase of...'it's probably just the M.E so there's going to be nothing that we can do' Grrrrr! I'm aching from the right-hand side of my neck down to my finger tips. Oh well, pain killers and massage again for me.

Night everyone, take care lovelies xxx
Anna x

1 comment:

Person{Al} said...

DIGGERLAND...

Somewhere for the boys, and you get to take plenty of photos for the scrapbook:D