Wednesday 25 July 2007

Sketch challenge layout

I was browsing UKScrappers a little while ago and found a sketch challenge linked this fantastic blog belonging to Anna Louise Bowkis.

If you fancy a challenge why not go and have a look on Anna's blog :)

I assure you that the fact we both have the same christian name is purely coincidental :D

Anyway, here is my interpretation on the challenge. I can honestly say that this has been such a fun time for me - scrapping photos of my boys and I. Thanks Anna x

~ PROUD MOMENT ~ (Please click on image to enlarge)





Thank you for looking. I hope that if you like it you'd be so kind to spare a few seconds and leave me a comment. Thanks x

So, that's all from me tonight. It's been non-stop scrapping for a few days so I'm off to browse the web and chat to my dear friends.

Take Care x

Anna x

5 comments:

Elaine said...

just seen your lo trough your thread on uks you have done a great take on the sketch well done

jo.bee said...

Fab take on the sketch - mine is still a work in progress!

domestic goddess said...

i love what you have doen Anna (hehe) especially the inked edges, thanks for taking part
anna x

Anonymous said...

Hi well done Anna! great expertise in another LO. Thanks for sharing with us all.

Sue said...

Hi Anna just nipped across from com chat on UKS.

Lovely lo . . . those boys are gorgeous . . . and ofcourse the bride is too :)

Take Care