Thursday 12 July 2007

Teachers presents and other stuff

Well hello again friends :)
I have been a busy bunny lately and have had a few VERY late nights but it's all well worth it :)

First, last night I did a layout of one of my boys, titled 'Simply you' and you can now see it below
and here it is again slightly edited...
And that's that LOL!
I went to my crop last night (Wednesday night) and didn't do much apart from chat, oh and a little crochet too. It's coming along nicely but I'm not sharing pics again until it's a bit bigger :D
As with many parents/carers with children, this time of the year can be expensive buying present for teachers but why should it cost a lot?


For my son, who's at nursery, I have made him a few presents to give to his teacher and three teaching assistants. I have used 'naked' bingo boards that cost me £1, and also a plain silver pail which I bought from Asda for 80p. The ribbons and blossoms I bought from a UKS sponsor, Ben Madigan Crafts. Natalie at BMC is so friendly and very helpful and always on hand to help. I chose the ribbons I was looking for and she matched my blossoms. When they arrived I was over the moon with both choice and service. Way to go Nat, you rock!




So, less of the waffle and more pics ...


Close-ups of pink clipboard below:
Now the bright coloured one:
and finally my altered pail:
and a few close-ups: ,
and last but not least this one...

That's all for me for today. I do hope you're well :D
Watch this space for more exciting news and insight to my daily life LOL!
Bye for now and take care *hugs*
Anna xxxxx


2 comments:

Jane K said...

Fantastic work as always Anna, you are so talented.

Moreen said...

Wow Anna you have been busy. Great work.