Saturday 14 July 2007

The weathermen are sometimes wrong...

...and today has to be one of those days when they are very wrong.

'Today's predominant weather is..thunderstorms' said the weather report - from the Met office no less!
It's been glorious sunshine almost all of today, and so warm too. Just a little sign of summer that should have been.

I took the little monkey into town today and we thought we'd get a little head start for the next school term and buy his trainers for p.e, a new pair of school trousers and also a mac. (he's at foundation one level in pre-school attached to the primary school) I'm pleased to say he was a rather well-behaved little monkey today and didn't cost me too much. Of course I forgot his sunglasses so had to cough up but with my extensive knowledge of bargain hunting I knew that Woolworths would have a pair for around a pound, and they didn't let me down this time :D


I've started being a Santa's little helper and have just about finished getting all of Jack's thing in ready. It's his birthday in November - just six weeks before Christmas day - so I like to buy presents for him about this time of the year and then I can choose which to give him for which occasion - iykwim.

I've almost finished all of the teachers end-of-year presents and I have a few more pics of the latest addition.

and a close up

That's all from me now but if there's anything I've forgotten I'll come back and edit to add later.
Bye for now and take care everyone *hugs*

Anna x

1 comment:

Jane K said...

This is my favourite of the clipboards you have made, I just love the fresh green colour scheme, the teacher who gets it will be very lucky.