Saturday 6 January 2007

Another day

I know what you're thinking...that I broke my resolution already (the one relating to me keeping my blog up to date, and regularly yes?) Well, no. My pc decided to totally die on me and a total restore was the only possible solution. Pants, I know, but the only thing I could do. Now that's one lesson learnt by me - always back up files, especially those all important photos. I've lost just over 800 photos! All from when I started scrapping (december 2005) until now. Oh well, a lesson learnt eh.

Only 38 days left until my Valentines day wedding to my wonderfull Phil. I don't know how many of you out there who are reading this now have been married but isn't it a little scary? I'm feeling a whole host of emotions right now and it feels so strange. I've been reassured that it's a normal group of emotions, I guess only time will tell.

OK, that's me done for now. There's several hungry mouths to feed and all wanting it NOW!
Bye for now, will be back tomorrow :)

Stay safe xx

No comments: